Sunday, July 13, 2014

Morning. Day 1- bus ride to Lyons

I am sure that writing as I am riding in a bus, on a less than smooth rode, is not the best idea. Especially as I can't nearly type standing still, but in a bumpy noisy bus that I can't use voice to text. But I am doing my best. My day started around 6:00 ish. It consisted of wetting my hair and gelling the crap out of it. There are (not including adults) 18 middle to highschool kids going on this trip. We went near the cu boulder campus to get to Lyons. As I type this it is 9:00. The past three hours were spent for me, last secound packing. We just past some bicyclists that were part if a race. One of the things I love about this is the traveling. And seeing the parts of colorado you can't see in the city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment