Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Youth mission-I'm back

As many of you know I have not been posting very lately or at all the past few months. I have been busy with school and moving out of my house. I'm currently going to be living with my grandparents but that's not what's important here. The important thing is that I'm going to be helping others in my area. There are many ways I could be doing that, but I'm going on a youth mission trip through my church. That I'm in I will not give you exact locations because I don't want you guys stalking me or something. The reasons I've started writing again is to 1) keep myself busy. I'm going through a lot of stuff right now and it's good to keep my mind off things. 2) i'm improve my writing skills without using spelling or editing check which is good I also use dictionaries now and then but that doesn't count as spell check (more like manual labor) 3) the weather in my area stinks so I can't really go outside and smell what little roses there are. 4). One of the youth counselors through my church cannot make it mission trip. So Lisa if you're reading this hello! and say hi to the kids for me. 5) I will also be writing this so I have an excuse to get away from all the crazy people I will be spending a week with as well as traveling in a bus. 6) the last reason is to keep all you guys updated with what's going on. I'm told that if I write regularly in a Blogger or in a journal ( lord knows that's not going happen regularly) that I will feel better about myself and know how to make decisions better. I don't really understand that but we'll see. Thank you guys and this won't be the last of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment